Thursday, May 25, 2006

A wedding.. but not mine. :P Blek...

PMS blogger I admit I am one.

Last weekend update:
Wedding invitation card from a cousin.. (Date: 19th May 2006)
To some it's called a "red bomb". =D How they come up with that term? I suppose it's because guests have to give "face" as in giving red packets to the newly wedded couple. In some cases, guests even attend dinner with a whole big bunch of monkeys. Oops.. sorry, I mean kids. :P Pity the person paying the bill mar. Your 'ang pau' (red packets) so 'small' packet, you dare bring the whole kampung attend? kns..



Anyway, let's stop the complain bout brainless peeps. Show you the bridegroom's new car can? Lol.. Don't tell me you want to go buy 4D now wor? Jk Jk...



Okay.. next - showing you more piccies. This entry I'm too lazy to talk. So less talk, more photos okie? SET! Ooh, in case you guys wanted to know what's my chinese name, take a dart and throw at either one of the surname and you'll definitely find mine. ^.^ Take a second dart and shoot with one-eye shut and guess my last name. Middle name I'll let you know now. (something) 优 (something). Happy guessing..



Lovely couple on the stage lighting candles. Represents what ar? Forgive me, I know nothing bout customs. However after I googled it up, I learnt that it is to strengthen the marriage and to increase marital satisfaction. Aww.. How nice! Jot down the tips. No harm trying! Next time must remember ya'll know. Lolz

Take each step.. step by step, hand in hand and with all your love to take you through all the worst and next moments. Congratulations on your happy union Jason & Vivian! May everyday in your marriage be like your wedding day.

No comments: