A big hello to everyone. How's everyone doing? Hope life's treating everyone good. As for me, I guess it's not bad bah. Hehe.. :) [thankful smiley]
Thousand apologies for letting anyone disappointed waiting for my next entry not knowing when exactly will I post up. :) Reason being, I've been busy working after being transferred to KL. Massive workload and work related stress have made me a little lazy to update and maintain this blog.
Early morning clock-ins and OT's have made me develop extreme backache and I have to resort to THIS in order to survive the long hours in office. Poor thing. Pity me hor? :'(

Bought this back support thingy at a night market recently. And I bought not just one, but two. Hehe.. One for office chair, one for pc chair at home. Clever or not?
OK.. Moving on to my next topic.
The following is one of the things that got me mad at myself. Perhaps i'm too kind-hearted always also like to help people bah. So the consequences and my "punishment" are:-

I've just cancelled another Master last weekend. Totalling to 8 cards and it's all because i'm too kind lor.. See people then pity people. Dai sei mou? But then those 2 cards at the background I voluntarily applied for it de. Hehe.. Just merely for my convenience. At least I get to collect points.
I went back to my hometown Penang last weekend with my darLing bf. Managed to get 1 week annual leave and even went to Cameron Highlands on our way back to KL. Thanks darLing for sacrificing your annual leave and accompanying me back to Penang ya. Muacks... Love ya so much! :)

Very cute figurine of both our zodiacs. With both their tongue sticking out.. so cute ok! Piggy and Puppy.. GG

A picture of me at Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands. One sad face and one happy face. Hahaha.. The one on the left a bit like ghost movie de girl hor? Cause I stitched 2 photos together.. so dont look so scary liao. Nevermind..
Oh I didn't know Malaysia got apples one leh.. until I saw this and we were told it is apples wor. But Malaysian made one lar.

Don't laugh la wei. Malaysian made apples are green in color not red/yellow/orangy. Just one color, come in funny oval shapes and it taste like.... all in all it sucks big time. Eat liao can vomit wei.. Better not try.
Best thing bout Cameron is of course Strawberries. Wah imagine fresh strawberries dip in cream/chocolate. But I dont like both. I like tarts.. especially freshly bake strawberry tarts. SO Yummy can.. I bet 2 bites finish liao. Show you... in my next post. Lolz. Till then.. Take care. Adios..
Thousand apologies for letting anyone disappointed waiting for my next entry not knowing when exactly will I post up. :) Reason being, I've been busy working after being transferred to KL. Massive workload and work related stress have made me a little lazy to update and maintain this blog.
Early morning clock-ins and OT's have made me develop extreme backache and I have to resort to THIS in order to survive the long hours in office. Poor thing. Pity me hor? :'(

Bought this back support thingy at a night market recently. And I bought not just one, but two. Hehe.. One for office chair, one for pc chair at home. Clever or not?
OK.. Moving on to my next topic.
The following is one of the things that got me mad at myself. Perhaps i'm too kind-hearted always also like to help people bah. So the consequences and my "punishment" are:-

I've just cancelled another Master last weekend. Totalling to 8 cards and it's all because i'm too kind lor.. See people then pity people. Dai sei mou? But then those 2 cards at the background I voluntarily applied for it de. Hehe.. Just merely for my convenience. At least I get to collect points.
I went back to my hometown Penang last weekend with my darLing bf. Managed to get 1 week annual leave and even went to Cameron Highlands on our way back to KL. Thanks darLing for sacrificing your annual leave and accompanying me back to Penang ya. Muacks... Love ya so much! :)

Very cute figurine of both our zodiacs. With both their tongue sticking out.. so cute ok! Piggy and Puppy.. GG

A picture of me at Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands. One sad face and one happy face. Hahaha.. The one on the left a bit like ghost movie de girl hor? Cause I stitched 2 photos together.. so dont look so scary liao. Nevermind..
Oh I didn't know Malaysia got apples one leh.. until I saw this and we were told it is apples wor. But Malaysian made one lar.

Don't laugh la wei. Malaysian made apples are green in color not red/yellow/orangy. Just one color, come in funny oval shapes and it taste like.... all in all it sucks big time. Eat liao can vomit wei.. Better not try.
Best thing bout Cameron is of course Strawberries. Wah imagine fresh strawberries dip in cream/chocolate. But I dont like both. I like tarts.. especially freshly bake strawberry tarts. SO Yummy can.. I bet 2 bites finish liao. Show you... in my next post. Lolz. Till then.. Take care. Adios..



No comments:
Post a Comment